Venue : Cake Sense SS15
Date : 06.05.07
Actor 1 : Echeah
Actor 2 : Twins
Actor 3 : Twins Mum
Inside the cake shop
Twins : Jie jie, try this ... bery nice ... (lil fat fat finger pointed at a sample bread)
Echeah : very nice ar ? ok la ... i try try ... yes wor .. very nice wor ... do you wan to have some more ? (Twins take sample bread from the tupperware) Are two of you twins ?
Twins : Ya ya ... but she older than me (she pointed to another girl)
Twins Mum : But you are fatter than her ..
She look at me asked : Do you have any children ???
Oucchhhhh!! Excuse me Aunty!! Do I look like same age as you?? I'm wearing NOT PIRATED Armani Exchange match with MNG short pants and a pair of Vinci sandals ... typical city gal outlook ... dare you ask me such question ??? I try my best to hold my anger ... My EQ keep remind me that i'm educated, civilised, act as professional, behave as professional etc etc ETC ETC ETC ETC
I smile and answer : NO, i dun have any children
Twins : Then are you marry ???
OUCCCHHHHHHH!!! Gal!! Am I look like your mum!! Did I tell you that I’m single and available?? Did I tell you that I’m only EARLY 20??? Did i?? Did i?? Did I?? Did I do anything wrong?? Why gods arrange these funny actor come into my life??? Please tell me why!!
Part 1
Friday, May 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I totally understand how u feel man!!! these aunties arr.... never look properly one...
I went to the petrol station one day after work (looking very pro OK) n I walked into the shop to buy a packet of Pocky.. the aunty at the counter asked me if I was buying it for my kid lor!!! What the helll........ who ever said a 20+ yr old cannot eat Pocky???!! Do I look like I have a kid?????
Hurt~~~~~
ermmm... i think you more sad than me .. cause you younger than me :P muhahahahahahahaha
Post a Comment